CNC Machine Programmer
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
An aftermarket car parts distributer, located in Suwanee, is currently hiring for a CNC Machine Programmer. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with previous programming experience & someone who has used Mastercam.
Shift: 7:30a - 4:30p (Monday through Friday)
Pay: $18 -20/ hour (Based off of experience)
- Analyze part drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selecting cutting tools, and machine speeds and feeds, according to knowledge of machine shop processes.
- Perform debugging a d testing of CNC programs in the machining lathes and mills.
- Develop and maintain CNC programs of lathes and mills using CAM system.
- Write instruction sheets and tools lists to guide set-up and operation of the lathes and mills.
- Perform cutting tools evaluation as well analyze tooling failures.
- Cycle Time Reduction: adjusting feed and speeds, wasted machine moves, and evaluation of better cutters.
- Work with machinist to take part in machine set-up on shop floor doe all new processes.
- Previous experience programming CNC Machines required (3+ years)
- Previous experience with Mastercam software preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Key Words: MasterCam; CAD Software; CAM Software; CNC Machine Programming;
If you feel you are a qualified candidate for this position, then please send your resume to Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com