Bilingual Patient Care Coordinator
Axiom Staffing Group is proud to partner with a growing health care company in the Jacksonville, FL area. They are seeking qualified candidates for their Patient Care Coordinator opportunity.
- Coordinate patient care and schedule health care appointments.
- Exercise quality customer service
- Receive referrals and obtain all necessary patient and medical information
- Triage all incoming requests based on receipt, date of service and customer
- Monitor status of all referrals to confirm successful delivery/completion of all products
- Gather all necessary information about the service being ordered, the insurance company authorizing the procedure, and the patient.
- Enter all information into company system with accuracy and efficiency
- High School degree or G.E.D. with one (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or six (6) months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong telephone and personal skills and ability to communicate with others in a professional environment.
- BILINGUAL (Spanish) a plus!
- Previous customer service and direct client interaction experience required
The ideal Patient Care Coordinator will be professional, career minded and in search of an entry-level health care position.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 10AM - 6:45PM or 11:15AM - 8PM
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.