Awning Assembly - Manufacturing
An awning production and distribution company in the Jacksonville area is seeking qualified assemblers to join their growing team.
- Utilize hand tools (drill, screwdriver, hammer, etc) to assemble awnings, brackets and supporting arms
- Complete quality control checks to make sure product meets company standards
- Wear steel-toed boots at all times
- Locate inventory throughout warehouse and make sure you have an accurate amount of products to assemble awning
- Previous assembly, construction or any job where you followed specific blue prints/directions is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Experience using a tape measure and basic multiplication and addition required
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.