A local Manufacturer of Vending Machines is currently interviewing for an Associate Engineer. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!!! This individual will be hands on Engineering, supporting all functions of Re manufacturing.
- Develop assembly and detail drawings within plant's manufacturing cost and quality constraints and design specifications.
- Develop project plans and status reports.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop solutions and meet project time lines.
- Establish metrics and initiatives that drive improvement.
- Understand the design and performance constraints for safety and energy use as outlined in applicable industry codes and standards such as UL, CE, NSF, DOE and Energy Star.
- Communicate directly with customers.
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- BSME or Associates Degree + Related work Experience.
- Some familiarity with Refrigeration Systems.
- 3-D CAD Experience and Product Development Preferred.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.