Axiom Staffing Group is actively seeking an Accounting Manager in the Kennesaw area. This is a direct hire opportunity. $65k to $75k annually.
Title: Accounting Manager - Accounts Receivable
Location Kennesaw, GA
Type Full Time
Travel Percentage 0
The Accounts Receivable Accounting Manager manages the general AR accounting function. They evaluate and make appropriate improvements to AR processes to ensure company practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Provide financial information to outside tax firm and oversees payments.
- Manage monthly sales tax filings.
- Lead and direct the work of the AR department.
- Delegate responsibilities among the AR department.
- Plan and accomplish monthly, quarterly and annual closes.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Meet deadlines on assigned duties on the month-end financial close list.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience building a leading a team.
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding GAAP.
- 7-8 years of experience in accounting field.
- Advanced general ledger software experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to accurately follow detailed procedures and processes.
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple tasks and exceeds deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with a group on various on-going projects simultaneously.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers (management, co-workers, vendors and customers.)
- Must have the ability to carry out instructions furnished.
- Ability to plan and organize time and projects efficiently.
- Ability to exchange and furnish information requiring detailed explanations and maintain active discussions with other work groups.
- Ability to act in an ethical, honest and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain discretion with all company information regarding customers, pricing, products, and procedures.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.