AWS Solutions Architect
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect roles. These positions are permanent, full time and provide a competitive salary/benefits package.
As an AWS Consulting Partner, the Architect will focus on client applications and workloads to design a strategy and plan to migrate to the AWS environment, and introduce the client to the operational benefits of DevOps. As a result, the client will have a reliable system, automation at all levels and higher return on their investment. The client specializes in making the migration to AWS successful for government and commercial entities, and provide services for cloud software development, workload migration, deployment automation and cloud security integration. If you would like to work with cutting-edge technology, and are interested in opportunities for variety/challenging work and career advancement, this is the ideal place for you!
The AWS Solutions Architects:
- Possess solid understanding of Linux, Automation Tools, AWS Services (Ec2, Network, ELB, etc) , cloud formation scripting or BASH.
- Are keenly aware of systems infrastructure that power widely available web and mobile applications.
- Are responsible for designing, building, and improving cloud environments on AWS.
- Advise customers on Cloud solutions options, discuss benefits and risks of each to recommend solutions that align with their business needs.
- Are self-starters with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS cloud-specific technologies.
- Possess knowledge of application deployment and data migration to AWS.
- Are responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security.\
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in business development efforts for commercial and/or federal opportunities.
- Experience working in consulting environment preferred.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps, DevOps and Trainer credentials preferred.
Top Secret clearance required; FSP preferred.
The client is currently offering their new hires:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- 15 days of personal time off on day one of employment.
- Medical, dental and vision health care insurance.
- 401k match with immediate vesting upon hire.
- Annual training and development budget.
- Budget for choice of personal computer.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.