AWS DevOps Engineer
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer roles. These positions are permanent, full time and provide a competitive salary/benefits package.
As an AWS Consulting Partner, the DevOps Engineer will focus on client applications and workloads to design a strategy and plan to migrate to the AWS environment, and introduce the client to the operational benefits of DevOps. As a result, the client will have a reliable system, automation at all levels and higher return on their investment. The client specializes in making the migration to AWS successful for government and commercial entities, and provide services for cloud software development, workload migration, deployment automation and cloud security integration. If you would like to work with cutting-edge technology, and are interested in opportunities for variety/challenging work and career advancement, this is the ideal place for you!
The AWS DevOps Engineers:
- Are experts at configuring AWS environments following best practices.
- Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
- Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
• Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
• Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
• Creating automation scripts with Python, bash and Ruby (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init)
Linux OS and package management.
• RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB).
AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps, DevOps and Trainer credentials preferred.
Top Secret clearance required; FSP preferred.
The client is currently offering their new hires:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- 15 days of personal time off on day one of employment.
- Medical, dental and vision health care insurance.
- 401k match with immediate vesting upon hire.
- Annual training and development budget.
- Budget for choice of personal computer.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.